- This event has passed.
Tie the Quill body Prince Nymph with SGT Lee Barbee
July 1 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
On Wednesday July 1, 2020 at 6pm EST, Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing veteran ambassador and professional fly tier SGT Lee Barbee, U.S. Army (ret) of Red,White and Blue Flies will broadcast a virtual fly tying class live on the Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Facebook Page.
He will be tying the Quill body Prince Nymph. Here’s what you need to tie along at home:
- Hook: Partridge Sproat Nymph size 16
- Weight: black nickel tungsten bead in 3/32
- Thread: Semperfli Nano Silk 18/0 red
- Tail/wing: Semperfli Inferno goose biot
- Body: Polish Quill or stripped peacock quill
- UV: Solarez Bone Dry
- Hackle: Furnace Hen