‘Albie Fest’ follows Captain Rob Fordyce and two military veterans as they fish in the Cape Lookout Albacore and Redfish Festival. Watch the full video below
Since 2014, the Cape Lookout Albacore and Redfish Festival has been promoting the sustainable, recreational, fall fishery for False Albacore on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina. Over 120 anglers, and many more friends and families, have visited the Cape Lookout area in search of the target species, False Albacore. It is also a fundraiser for Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, Inc. featuring a private “Healing Waters Day” for disabled military Veterans organized with local boat captains to give PHWFF participants the opportunity to get out on the water and chase False Albacore on fly.
The Cape Lookout Albacore and Redfish Festival is scheduled for October 21 – 23, 2021. To learn more please visit http://www.capelookoutalbacorefestival.com/
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing to Begin Limited In-Person Activities
- We’re Hiring: Digital Marketing & Community Contractor
- Tom Brokaw on Lefty Kreh (video)
- Bob Fitch named Chairman Emeritus of Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing
- Full-time Position Announcement: Donor & Prospect Relations Manager