As we approach the New Year, I want to express my gratitude for your unwavering support of Project Healing Waters. I’m excited to share some highlights of the past year with you below.
Thank you for generously lending your time and treasure to ensure that our mission to guide the healing journey for our Veterans and military service members continues. Thanks to you, we continue to bring our unique approach to healing to more Veterans in need.
As we reflect on all that we have accomplished in 2022, we are reminded that none of it could have been done without you. On behalf of my staff, our amazing volunteers, and our participants whom we humbly serve – thank you.
I wish all of you safe and Happy Holidays, believing in the hope and promise of the New Year; may it find all of us, who are part of the Project Healing Waters family, continuing to heal those who serve.
- The Project Healing Waters Spotlight: Paul Bohorquez – U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
- Project Healing Waters Tennessee Valley In The News: National Casting Champion Earns The Spotlight!
- Project Healing Waters Northwest In The News: A Successful Yakima 2-Fly Event!
- The Project Healing Waters Spotlight: Golden Corral – Supporter
- Farewell Tour For Stewart Mitchell, Florida Regional Coordinator