On Tuesday December 1, 2020 we participated in #GivingTuesday – a global day dedicated to giving back. Anglers, veterans, patriots, families, businesses, communities and supporters around the country came together for one common purpose: to celebrate the work of Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing programs and to give. Thanks to YOU, it was a great success!
Your generosity and partnership will enable us to continue to serve our disabled veterans by providing demonstrated emotional and physical rehabilitation. We are truly humbled and honored by your tremendous support of our cause and the disabled veterans we serve. Thank you!
Project Healing Waters has saved, healed, regenerated, and enriched my life and I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by such generosity and compassion.CPT (ret), U.S. Marine Corps
But our work has only begun. We know that with you by our side, we can provide emotional and physical rehabilitation to thousands of additional disabled veterans in 2021.
- David Lipscomb Recognized for Extraordinary Leadership
- D. Brent Miller recognized with Exceptional Leadership Award
- May is National Military Appreciation Month
- Jim O’Brien Recognized with Phil Johnson Exceptional Leadership Award
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Begins Multiple Participant Outdoor Healing Gatherings