Today is National Vietnam War Veterans Day which marks the day in 1973 when the final troops returned to the United States from Vietnam, signaling the end of U.S. involvement in the war. We salute and express our tremendous gratitude to this generation of Americans who honorably served our Nation. Welcome home.
Ed Veaudry served a tour of duty in Viet Nam, and was the NCO for a platoon of Graves Registration, supporting the 1st Air Cav and 173rd Airborne Brigade during his time abroad. During a visit to his local Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in the spring of 2012, Ed was introduced to Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing. We are honored to share his inspirational story with you below:
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Expands Limited In-Person Activities
- North Carolina Region of Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Announces Veteran Participant of the Year
- North Carolina Region of Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Announces Volunteer of the Year
- North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission employee recognized for Volunteer Service to Veterans
- Welcome Home: National Vietnam War Veterans Day