Today is National Vietnam War Veterans Day which marks the day in 1973 when the final troops returned to the United States from Vietnam, signaling the end of U.S. involvement in the war. We salute and express our tremendous gratitude to this generation of Americans who honorably served our Nation. Welcome home.
Ed Veaudry served a tour of duty in Viet Nam, and was the NCO for a platoon of Graves Registration, supporting the 1st Air Cav and 173rd Airborne Brigade during his time abroad. During a visit to his local Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in the spring of 2012, Ed was introduced to Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing. We are honored to share his inspirational story with you below:
- John and Suzanne Fall recognized for their Extraordinary Service
- Meet the Judges of the 9th Annual PHWFF Fly-Tying Competition
- Meet the Finalists: The 9th Annual PHWFF Fly Tying Competition
- Tomlinson Named Chairman of the Board of Trustees at Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing
- PHWFF Roanoke Enjoys Monthly Fly-Tying Class