Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, Inc (PHWFF) continues taking significant steps in our gradual process to resume specific outdoor in-person core program activities. Last month, we began multiple participant outdoor healing gatherings for all eligible PHWFF programs nationwide – enabling a total of 10 volunteers and participants per outdoor healing gathering.
On May 8, participants from the Taos, New Mexico Program of PHWFF got out for a great day on the water.
“Our May 8 fishing trip was a success,” Program Lead Doc Thompson said. “The vets had a wonderful time, and took a couple pictures of Josh, our new participant.”
The outing was supported by Shane Clawson, Thomas Harper and Roy Dunlap as volunteer leaders.
The Engagement Plan represents the culmination of eight months of effort by a working group composed of our volunteer leaders, headquarters’ staff, legal counsel, and insurance provider. As an organization, we continue to make each decision using current healthcare industry data with participant, volunteer, staff and community risk management and well-being remaining as our top priority.
- The Project Healing Waters Spotlight: Paul Bohorquez – U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
- Project Healing Waters Tennessee Valley In The News: National Casting Champion Earns The Spotlight!
- Project Healing Waters Northwest In The News: A Successful Yakima 2-Fly Event!
- The Project Healing Waters Spotlight: Golden Corral – Supporter
- Farewell Tour For Stewart Mitchell, Florida Regional Coordinator