On April 19, 2021 Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, Inc. (PHWFF) began allowing multiple participant outdoor healing gatherings for all eligible programs nationwide. This includes up to ten participants and volunteers allowed to partake in outings as PHWFF enters phase three of our Engagement Plan.
One of the first programs to take advantage of this was the Parkersburg, WV PHWFF program. Five participants and three volunteers headed out to a pond for some fishing and comradery in Mineral Wells, WV.
Program Lead Sarah Holt expressed how happy the participants were to be back together since January 2020.
“It was wonderful being back together,” Holt said. “The participants enjoyed getting to see each other again, and fish together again. Not many fish were caught, but so much fun was had spent fishing and spending time together.”
- The Project Healing Waters Spotlight: Paul Bohorquez – U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
- Project Healing Waters Tennessee Valley In The News: National Casting Champion Earns The Spotlight!
- Project Healing Waters Northwest In The News: A Successful Yakima 2-Fly Event!
- The Project Healing Waters Spotlight: Golden Corral – Supporter
- Farewell Tour For Stewart Mitchell, Florida Regional Coordinator