As Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, Inc (PHWFF) continues in our phase three Engagement plan, allowing participants and volunteers from eligible programs to attend outings, more and more programs are reconnecting and getting out on the water to fly fish!
PHWFF Shenandoah Valley got out on the water for a successful day of fishing on May 16.
Charles Howdyshell, Steve Allen, and Michael Norris wet some flies on Beaver Creek, and enjoyed being back together.
“Although we only had four participants able to attend, we still had a great time and got to get out on the water,” Howdyshell said.
Howdyshell would like to thank Jerry Black for allowing PHWFF to fish for free on that stretch of water.
- Veterans Enjoy a Great Time on the Lower Sacramento River
- PHWFF Martinez Veterans Visit the Serene Waters of Baum Lake
- Veteran Learns Fly Fishing Lessons Well
- Veterans Enjoy Perfect Weekend Camping at Arrowhead-Riverbend Ranch
- Winchester Healing Waters Vets Land Many “First Trout” at Leetown Hatchery