On Veterans Day, Ian Munro of the Daily News Record visited with Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing programs in Shenandoah National Park. His resulting article beautifully highlights our unique brand of healing and the veterans we serve.
The Shenandoah National Park Veterans Day event with Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing was made possible through a National Park Foundations ParkVentures grant. The National Park Foundation, the official charitable partner of the National Park Service, enriches America’s national parks and programs through the support of private citizens, park lovers, stewards of nature, history enthusiasts, and wilderness adventurers. Read more
- The Mossy Creek Invitational Auction is back and bigger than ever!
- Leadership and Dedication: Celebrating Brian Trow
- PA Participants Enjoy a Long Weekend in Bedford County
- CSL Behring gets in the water to support disabled veterans
- Memorial Day: A day of honor and remembrance