On Veterans Day, Ian Munro of the Daily News Record visited with Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing programs in Shenandoah National Park. His resulting article beautifully highlights our unique brand of healing and the veterans we serve.
The Shenandoah National Park Veterans Day event with Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing was made possible through a National Park Foundations ParkVentures grant. The National Park Foundation, the official charitable partner of the National Park Service, enriches America’s national parks and programs through the support of private citizens, park lovers, stewards of nature, history enthusiasts, and wilderness adventurers. Read more
- “You Gotta Let It In” – Dispatches from Atz
- Tips from Fly Rod Building Competition Winners!
- Tips from Fly-Tying Competition Winners!
- Singer-Songwriter Atz Kilcher to Publish New Series with PHWFF
- Veterans to Participate in National Competitions with PHWFF