The PHWFF Bay Pines Program is auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to raise money for a special trip benefitting the recovery of disabled veterans in their program. Start your bidding! With your help, we can provide these disabled veterans with a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Tennessee’s famed South Holston River. We encourage you to visit the auction and share with your friends, families and colleagues. Together we can cast a lifeline to disabled veterans in need.
The auction will close on January 18, 2022 at 11:00pm ET
Filled with incredible gear, trips, experiences, and unique specialty items this auction is a great opportunity to support the disabled veterans in our Bay Pines, FL program while simultaneously angling for some awesome items.
All proceeds going towards supporting the recovery and rehabilitation of disabled veterans served annually by PHWFF Bay Pines, FL.
The Latest News
- The Fly Fishing Film Tour is coming to the heart of the Chesapeake Bay
- PHW Fayetteville hit the Mitchell River for their First Overnight Outing
- PHW Central Oregon In The News: A Convergence of Fly Fishing and Healing
- Wrapping Up The 8th Annual Fly Tying Marathon
- Announcing: The Project Healing Waters Spotlight