It goes without saying that 2020 presented unprecedented challenges. In the face of a pandemic, we had to find a safe way to bring care and community to disabled veterans while completely rethinking how best to heal those who serve during the isolation and uncertainty of COVID-19..
We are pleased to share all that we accomplished in 2020 with you below
“Our programs provide physical and emotional recovery, encourage engagement, and create a community where our participants can heal. Throughout this pandemic the dedication and commitment of our thousands of volunteers has ensured that we continued to hear these five words from vulnerable veterans across our Nation: ‘This program saved my life.’Todd Desgrosseilliers, President and CEO
With your support, we can continue to serve the thousands of wounded, ill, and injured active duty military and disabled veterans and provide them with the support they need on their journeys to recovery.
- David Lipscomb Recognized for Extraordinary Leadership
- D. Brent Miller recognized with Exceptional Leadership Award
- May is National Military Appreciation Month
- Jim O’Brien Recognized with Phil Johnson Exceptional Leadership Award
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Begins Multiple Participant Outdoor Healing Gatherings