Tom, a beloved member of our Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing family, passed away on December 26, 2020. He will be deeply missed by all of us.
Those who had the pleasure of Tom’s company will always cherish his charm, humor, confidence, and welcoming nature. Please join us in extending our deepest, most heartfelt condolences to his family, friends and the entire Wise River, Montana community during this difficult time.
As proprietor of the Wise River Club with his wife Lynda, Tom embraced the veterans of Project Healing Waters with warmth, humor and care. Thanks to their hospitality and generous hearts, so many disabled veterans have furthered their journeys to physical and emotional recovery.
We’re honored to share the blessing Tom Davis bestowed upon each veteran during their visit to Freedom Ranch and the Wise River Valley with you below. He will be deeply missed by all of us.
May the road rise up to meet you
and the wind be always at your back
May the rain fall gently on your fields
and should you die
May you be half an hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead.-Irish Blessing
- David Lipscomb Recognized for Extraordinary Leadership
- D. Brent Miller recognized with Exceptional Leadership Award
- May is National Military Appreciation Month
- Jim O’Brien Recognized with Phil Johnson Exceptional Leadership Award
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Begins Multiple Participant Outdoor Healing Gatherings