In honor of Veterans Day, Catch Magazine issued a Veterans Day 2020 Special Edition, FREE until November 16. The issue features a very special essay “Casting to Heal” that highlights the power of the Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing program. We are honored to be featured and proud to share this special edition with you. You can view it at the link below.
Written by Henry Little and Brian Miller with photography by CJ Glynn and R. Valentine Atkinson, “Casting to Heal” reflects on how one Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing program builds incredible camaraderie and how fly casting is the thread that weaves it all together for these veterans to heal full circle.
- David Lipscomb Recognized for Extraordinary Leadership
- D. Brent Miller recognized with Exceptional Leadership Award
- May is National Military Appreciation Month
- Jim O’Brien Recognized with Phil Johnson Exceptional Leadership Award
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Begins Multiple Participant Outdoor Healing Gatherings